Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Students for Christ - Brussels, Belgium

The first project I did here in europe. This is the final cut being released as a "soft preview" before the official release.

I thought it was time to show what I have really been doing in Europe. After all this is why I am here. Trust me, I have been doing something productive other than little video updates. This is the first of 4 projects I have done and currently the only one finished.

Even though there has been no official release yet, I felt that it was time to show what I have been working on. We have had very positive responses from both the leadership and various individuals. It was time to let all of you see what it is you have been supporting.

I may yet get a few other things accomplished in the next two weeks. There is a good chance that I may get another project finished before my departure.

Anyway, enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. God bless you man, you doing a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that was REALLY good. It's amazing how well a video connects/explains/illustrates what's going on in a person's ministry.

    ReplyDelete