Saturday, March 8, 2014

Vlog # 10

The final vlog from this set of travels. The final part of my journey brought me to the Philippines where my grandparents live and run a school.


Sorry for the lack of posts...again. It was a crazy month. If you haven't seen it from my photos, let me tell you that I was very busy. I was working with my grandparent's school in Kabankalan. I spoke to 9 different classes, taught 2 more, and spoke with several outside of the classroom.  This is on top of my filming and photographing. I was a very busy boy.

And you know what? I loved it. I loved being around the students and staff members. I loved interacting with everyone. I loved being in the Philippines. Its sad that my time could not be longer. I did get to spend a few days in Boracay with an old friend before returning home.

Then, after ten months, it was time to return home. But that is a thought for another blog. For now, enjoy this video. A recap video to conclude this blog (for now) is on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment